Great opportunity for a junior engineer to gain valuable experience in an exciting industry.
Our client currently has an excellent opportunity for a recently qualified engineer looking to develop a career in the energy sector. While further developing their skills as an engineer, the successful candidate will also gain experience in LPG installations, a high level of awareness in issues relating to Health and Safety and a high level of understanding in fuel and energy efficiency.
Our client is a liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) distribution company servicing a large variety of customers ranging from domestic to commercial and industrial.
- Develop and maintain familiarity with industry standards and codes of practice
- Provide technical support to the Sales Department, contractors and customers on issues such as compliance with industry standards
- Development of method statements and risk assessments
- Create customer tank installation drawings using AutoCAD
- Manage the maintenance of the company storage vessels
- Continual improvement of installations through research and introduction of new equipment to customer installations
- Contractor management including; induction, approval, training and assessment.
- Contractor resource and equipment requirements.
- Facility and office management for company HQ.
- Assist with the companies ISO9001 QMS
- Development of company Operating Procedures and Technical Documents
- Development of customer safety literature
- Qualification in mechanical engineering
- Experience using CAD software
- Proficient in the use of word, spreadsheets and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills