We are currently hiring for 20 Software Engineers to join one of a variety of development teams across Ireland. We’re focused on our candidate experience and we don’t want you to spend your time applying to all 20 roles individually, instead we are funneling all applications through this Evergreen role. Our offices are based in Dublin and Galway and we are also embracing a higher adoption of remote working. Don’t let location drive your decision making, strike up a conversation with us.
Our team of technologists develop high quality applications that service the financial services industry. You will have the opportunity to work on high value products that support our customers in providing excellent financial solutions.
At Fidelity Ireland we pride ourselves on a culture that allows you to share, collaborate and be yourself in a highly dynamic workplace. Our team use a variety of technologies that either use your current skills, or build a platform for continuing to grow by learning new technologies.
The expertise we’re looking for:
BS or MS Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent. Minimum 2+ years of application design & development experience.
- Java, Spring Framework, REST services, Docker & Microservices
- Cloud experience (AWS or Azure) would be advantageous
- Experience with build tools (Maven, Gulp etc) and CI/CD process
- Experience of Agile development practices and the value they bring to development teams
- Experience of working with global teams, across different time-zones
- You are passionate about your craft and are committed to developing and learning using the latest web technologies and frameworks.
- You have some knowledge of the Financial Services industry
You have strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks at a given time.
- You are an excellent communicator across all mediums
- You thrive in a team environment, collaborating openly with colleagues
- You are able to act independently under general direction
- You are innately curious and learning new things is motivating and exciting
The Value You Deliver
- Work with a multi-functional team to understand project objectives, use cases and systems design requirements.
- Development of original and creative/innovative technical solutions.
- Delivery of high quality code, with high test coverage, following Fidelity standard processes and methodologies
- You look beyond individual business requirements considering the overall solution
- You are a collaborative teammate who can work independently across teams
- You share your knowledge across the team