Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
- Design & develop a world class e-commerce platform
- Innovate new technologies in the payments space
- Have you ever brought a product to market on a global scale?
- Are you motivated to be a part of a high performing team delivering solutions in a rapid manner?
- Do you have what it takes to technically own a product and drive a solution to market?
- Proactive software engineer for a world class distributed agile development team in the commercial virtual payments space.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve our platform/application.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Contribute to the team and wider platform on a daily basis.
- Ensure the final product is highly performant, responsive, and of the highest quality.
- Actively participate in agile ceremonies including daily scrum, story pointing, story elaboration, and retrospectives.
- Experienced developer with strong Java development experience with Spring/Hibernate.
- Proven experience building world class solutions on a global scale.
- Experience working in an agile environment and actively contributing to discussions at retrospectives/elaboration sessions.
- Solid experience with RESTful APIs and JSON/SOAP based API with Java.
- Knowledge of cloud native development such as cloud foundry, AWS, etc.
- Must be detail-oriented and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
- Must provide the necessary skills to have a high degree of initiative and self-motivation with a willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities.
- Strong communication skills — both verbal and written – with strong relationship, collaborative skills and organizational skills.
- Ability to work as a member of matrix based diverse and geographically distributed project team
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
Knowledge / Experience
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies is required.
- Must demonstrate Mastercard Core Competencies.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in software engineering field.