At Fidelity Investments we are always looking for passionate Senior Software Engineers like you to join our world class technology team . We are currently hiring for 40 Senior Software Engineers and we’re focused on our candidate experience. We don’t want you to spend your time applying to all 40 roles individually, instead we are funneling all applications through this role.
Our offices are based in Dublin and Galway and we are also embracing a higher adoption of remote working. Don’t let location drive your decision making, strike up a conversation with us.
Fidelity develop high quality applications servicing the financial industry. The global technology team at Fidelity Investments support multiple functions from every trade, online transactions and consumer interactions to cloud computing and CyberSecurity . You will have the opportunity to work on high value products, services and infrastructure that support our customers in providing top class financial solutions and enabling digital transformation within Fidelity.
At Fidelity Ireland we pride ourselves on a culture that allows you to share, collaborate and be yourself in a highly dynamic workplace. Our team use a variety of technologies that either use your current skills or build a platform for continuing to grow by learning new technologies.
The Expertise We’re Looking For:
- Demonstrated experience building Continuous Integration pipelines and automated deployment tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Test Automation (JUnit, Cucumber, Mockito, Jasmine, or any other automation frameworks)
- Experience of Cloud deployments in AWS or Azure, using EKS & Docker is an advantage
The Skills You Bring:
- Minimum 4 years of design & development experience
- You are passionate about your craft, innately curious and are committed to developing and learning using the latest web technologies and frameworks.
- You have strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks at a given time.
- You thrive in a team environment, collaborating openly with colleagues on shared items of work
- You can act independently to achieve team goals and can provide leadership to more junior team members when needed.
The Value You Deliver:
- Produce high-quality code, with high test coverage, following Fidelity processes, standards, and methodologies
- Ensuring systems in your assigned area are robust, resilient and stable
- You will ensure the end-to-end delivery of requirements or user stories meets the needs and expectations of our business partners
- You will develop original and creative/innovative technical solutions
- You will contribute to the financial health of many Fidelity Investment customers as part of one of the teams that support the variety of business interests that achieve this overarching goal
If the above list doesn’t quite fit your career focus to-date, but you have track record of learning and developing and are excited at the prospect, come have a chat with us anyway.
What you Receive:
- Excellent overall package including health insurance, generous pension, access to company discount schemes, well-being supports and more
- Investment in your long term career development (internal mobility, tuition support, professional development)
- Challenging positions and numerous opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Access to top-tier technology platforms, tools and frameworks
- Flexible working options (team dependant)
- Access to multiple cross-org special interest groups to connect personally and professionally with colleagues across the globe
- A modern workplace culture and agile environment with a strong focus on inclusion & diversity
- A company that is committed to innovation and being an industry leader by investing in technology
- Fidelity Cares CSR Program – opportunities to give back to our local communities through organised community days.