The Python Developer will be part of a newly-formed team, working on an exciting project to advance DevOps to next stage capabilities. You will have a good understanding of a CI/CD environment and the ability to produce good quality, clean, logical code and how this will work with containers and containerised technologies.
- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- Experience coding in Python or similar
- Passionate about writing clean, logical, well-tested code
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Flexible and adaptable attitude
- Fluency in verbal and written English
- Experience in Microservices development
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines
- Familiarity with at least one of (Docker, Kubernetes, Argo workflow, Argo CD, Jenkins, Ansible)
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Market leading Pension Package
- Comprehensive Relocation Assistance
- Health & Life Insurance
- Sports & Social Club, Running Club, Hacker Club
- Wellness Programs: Pilates, Health Screenings & Workshops
- Tax saver program & Cycle to work scheme
- Located in the heart of Dublin City
This is a great opportunity to gain valuable experience in a fully Agile team, and gaining first-hand insight into latest advancements in DevOps.
If the above sounds like something you would be passionate about and if you possess the above skills, we look forward to hear from you!