Fenergo is an award winning provider of Client Lifecycle Management software solutions for financial institutions. Whether your career is just starting or you are looking to progress to a new challenge, Fenergo is a place you can grow personally and professionally.
We are looking for an experienced Product Consultant with a background in Asset Servicing/ Transfer Agency to join the team on a permanent, full-time basis.
As a Product Consultant you will work with the client to understand their operational and regulatory challenges and design the optimum solution in line with Fenergo’s product offering.
Your Activities will include gathering and documenting system requirements, leading design workshops with the client, resolving design issues, understanding the client’s business model and processes, supporting development efforts throughout the entire SDLC, and participating in training, documentation, and knowledge transfer activities.
This is a client-facing role so you will have to build relationships and act as the first point of contact with the client’s stakeholders and subject matter experts. The role requires absolute professionalism in presenting to clients, running demonstrations and demonstrating proficiency in offering design solutions that meets the client’s specific needs.
- Prepare and lead requirement gathering workshops with our Asset Servicing clients
- Act as SME for the Asset Servicing vertical across the Practice
- Provide innovation, leadership and influence in the design of client-centric solutions that are aligned with Fenergo’s core product offering
- Manage the client review and sign-off process for the suite of functional documents and artefacts
- Take overall responsibility for the documentation of functional artefacts
- Drive internal processes ensuring standardisation across the Practice
- Support and champion the implementation of best practice approaches to the Functional Practice
- Build strong relationships within the project team, client teams and internal Product Management team
- Keep abreast of product & regulatory changes
- Prepare and deliver training sessions to the client’s business users
- Project-driven work requirements with overtime as needed to meet deadlines
- Travel will be a requirement for this role
Required Experience & Skills
- 3-5 years consulting experience within the financial services or asset servicing industry in a client-facing role.
- Client-facing experience is essential including delivering presentations and product demonstrations, running workshops and managing client’s expectations
- Experience of delivering complex business or technology solutions, from gathering requirements to designing solutions
- Advantageous to have knowledge of the following topics, particularly relating to shareholder lifecycle processes, within Asset Servicing would be advantageous:
- Shareholder account registration (AML, KYC, Tax) processes
- Shareholder CDD and Account maintenance processes
- Shareholder transactions monitoring
- General knowledge of funds onboarding processes would also be advantageous
- Experience of software development lifecycle practices
- An understanding of compliance processes and workflows within Asset Servicing is advantageous, particularly as they relate to European regimes
- Expertise in industry standard modelling tools and methods
- Good knowledge of IT systems, architectures and terminology
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proficient in offering design solutions
- Strong interpersonal/leadership skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Third-level qualification preferably in business or technology
- Formal business analysis training would be advantageous
- Opportunity to work with clients and colleagues on a global scale
- Collaborative working environment
- Extensive training programmes, classroom and online, through ‘Fenergo University’
- Opportunity to work on a cutting edge Fintech Product, using the latest of tools and technologies
- Defined training and role tracking to allow you see and assess your own career development and progress
- Active sports and social club
- Competitive company benefits