Connect Recruitment is currently looking for full time Medical/Pharmaceutical Device Production Operatives for long term work in Longford Town, Co. Longford. Our client has over 50 years of medical device production and is looking to add more candidates to their growing team of production operatives.
Candidates with previous experience working in factory/production would have advantage, but we will consider every application.
– Assemble, inspect, test and operate equipment to manufacture products.
– Train on multiple steps and rotate between tasks as required/directed.
– Operate in a clean room environment.
– Focused on quality and attention to detail.
– Maintain work areas, equipment and supplies by paying particular attention to the required standards of housekeeping, GMP and safety.
– Label and pack product to customer specification.
– Accurate and timely completion of all relevant documentation.
– Carry out visual inspection of finished product.
Hours: Both day and night shifts required, Monday to Sunday
– Week 1: 5 shifts (60 hours total)
– Week 2: 2 shifts (24 hours total)
– Previous factory/production experience (preferred)
– Own transport (for candidates based outside Longford Town)
– Very good English
– Very good attention to details