Client Solutions is one of Ireland’s largest indigenous IT services companies. We have offices in Dublin, Cork, Barcelona and Wroclaw. We deliver a full range of IT services including, digital transformation, ERP, Analytics and IT Service management. We are partners with global leaders such as SAP, Microsoft, Informatica, ServiceNow, Microstrategy and BMC.
Client Solutions is a B2B business only. Our target market is Ireland’s top 1,000 companies. Our marketing needs to represent and position our brand and company services to this defined market. We are excited to continue to develop our marketing function and are looking for a Marketing Manager.
- Design and define a marketing plan including an annual budget to support business development.
- Lead the B2B digital agenda across our business,
- Own the full lifecycle of all key digital campaigns from development to measurement (email, social media, video, online, webinars etc.),
- Implement best practice digital marketing techniques that provide results for business
- Own and continue to develop social media presence/channels,
- Optimise web content to build and drive SEO rankings.
- Responsible for the overall digital strategy from conception through to implementation and analysis of results.
- Take time to learn and develop a reasonable knowledge of our industry including the software and services that we offer. Work closely with our consultants and sales team.
- Ensure our website is kept up to date and presents our brand. Analyse our website content and work to continually improve our content and messaging. Be responsible for the development of our graphic designs to support our image, identity and brand. Analyse website trends to ensure our brand remains relevant in fast paced IT marketplace.
- Own the content and collateral for the services and solutions we deliver.
- Work with our partners marketing teams to align our marketing with their corporate messages and initiatives localised for the Irish market. This includes responsibility for the MDF (Marketing Development Funds) available from those partners.
- Be responsible for all marketing communications internally and externally. This includes multi-media packages (e.g. digital content, brochures, video, datasheets and case studies.
- Manage and contribute to the creation of digital media assets and artwork for social media, advertising, presentations and website projects.
- Manage and optimise the distribution of content across different digital channels to maximise exposure and drive awareness.
- Develop and implement messaging that differentiates our brand.
- Design promotional merchandising which are consistence with our brand.
- Co-ordinate and manage our attendance at relevant events (trade shows, conventions, partner conferences). Be responsible for the success of the event on the day and provide post event follow up and evaluation.
- Work with our PR partners, agencies and third-party suppliers to ensure we are getting value for any services or products they provide.
- Understand our competitors and devise solutions to compete and win mindshare of our target prospects and customers. Understand our target market and add value to the understanding of that target market.
- Control expense budget including cost benefit for any digital or non digital activity.
- Create direct marketing plans which target specific market segments and analyse customer data to develop marketing trends.
- Bring fresh ideas and creativity to the team through research or past experiences.
- Make sure all promotions or marketing is communicated throughout the entire business. Keep all staff informed on latest campaigns.
- Be a leader, with the ability to effectively communicate with, influence and constructively challenge key business stakeholders.
- Present proposals, progress reports, measure results and findings to stakeholders at senior management level.
You should have
- Have an understanding of IT services sector or a willingness to learn, this is essential.
- Be proactive and highly organised with a focus on delivery and execution.
- Must take end to end ownership of all marketing related initiatives.
- Commercial acumen.
- Be able to initiate and build solid relationships with suppliers, partners and co -workers.
- Demonstrate creativity – for brand and design.
- Technically savvy.