We are looking for a Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees.
What does a Recruiter do?
A successful recruiter will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals. Our ideal recruiter holds an academic HR background combined with work experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates.
Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiter are to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- Ability to organize skills assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- BS/MS in Human Resources Management