We are looking for a Qualified IT Operations Delivery Manager to join our client team. You will be responsible for leading a technical support team to provide excellent customer service and resolve all technical issues. If you are looking to work with a high calibre team, we want to hear from you.
The Project Foundry has substantially grown its portfolio of blue-chip clients across the finance & technology, telecoms and, aviation sectors. We bring a fresh and creative approach to our clients across all areas of project and delivery management; this approach resonates with existing and potential clients. As a result of our expanding client base, we are looking for an IT Operations Delivery Manager to join our team.
Our ideal colleague will be self-directed, highly motivated, and comfortable working in an extremely fast-paced environment. You will have experience as a Help Desk Manager with a solid technical background combined with customer service experience and experience managing a global team. A problem-solving attitude with an ability to motivate your team to achieve specific goals are essential skills to perform well in this position. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure high quality technical support and increase client satisfaction.
· Recruit, train and support help desk representatives and technicians
· Develops and reports SLA’s to measure and improve service delivery processes based on the ITIL or similar framework.
· Establish best practices through the entire technical support process
· Communicates service levels and metrics to IT and business management teams.
· Manage the help desk team and evaluate performance
· Act as key point of contact for major IT incidents and outages across the function and across the group.
· Ensure customer service is timely and accurate daily
· Liaises and communicates with Executive management on IT support issues and outages.
· Implements and communicates Group IT policies, procedures, and standards for end user equipment, mobile devices including standard software images and release levels.
· Implementation of service delivery tools and processes to improve business service levels and drive process efficiencies
Sound good? What do you need?
· ITIL Qualified
· Proven work experience as a help desk manager; preferably in a shared services or matrix model
· Team management skills
· Degree or 3rd Level qualification, preferably in, IT/IS, commerce/business or engineering
· Experience in developing and communicating IT SLA’s and metrics
· Good interpersonal skills with experience of interacting with senior executive team in a global company
· Ability to develop policies and procedures to define IT standards
· Ability to work under pressure in a complex environment and to tight timelines
· Very strong customer service skills, understanding the importance of systems, process and structures in enabling efficient delivery of an effective organisation
· Hands-on approach to issue resolution
· Strong judgement to work largely autonomously
· A team player with the ability to communicate across functional departments and divisions
· Strong technical knowledge of computer hardware and systems