We’ve done a pretty good job of establishing ourselves as one of the most recognised brands in the Natural Language Processing universe. We’ve built and implemented a successful inbound marketing engine that supplies a steady stream of qualified leads on a monthly basis, and now we’re looking to supercharge our marketing efforts to align with our ambitious company goals.
To help us get there, we’ve identified a number of key hires who will be central to AYLIEN’s next stage of growth. One of those is a growth marketing and demand generation whiz who can help us expand on our success as we refine our offerings and go-to-market strategy.
- Drive relevant and qualified traffic to our website via our digital marketing channels.
- Contribute to sales pipeline creation through inbound lead generation and management.
- Evaluate campaign performance and make data-driven decisions that help optimize campaigns and strategies.
- Leverage both existing and new industry standard tools (yes, you’ll have the budget to get what you need) to optimize and revamp our marketing automation and lead management process.
- Find innovative and creative ways to market our brand through online content creation.
- Manage our social media channels and help shape our voice.
- Work with internal and external content creators to build valuable content resources.
- Conduct and utilise internal data and market research to drive strategic marketing decisions.
- Report on KPI and campaign performance against a company-wide plan.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a B2B focused marketing role (preferably in SaaS).
- The ability to understand and translate technical concepts into tangible business outcomes and benefits.
- Previous experience managing an end-to-end marketing funnel from MQL/PQL to SQL.
- Experience working with both outbound SDR/BDRs and/or Inside Sales teams.
- Excellent copywriting skills — you need to be able to write high-quality, engaging short- and long-form content.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Previous experience running marketing campaigns using industry standard automation tools and platforms.
- Relevant experience running or being an integral part of an inbound marketing or account-based marketing machine.
Nice to haves:
- Experience running or maintaining an online blog or presence.
- Experience marketing data-focused products to technical audiences.
- Strong HTML and CSS abilities.
- Previous exposure to Mid Market and Enterprise marketing campaigns.
- Experience using marketing automation platforms (HubSpot).
- Previous paid acquisition campaign exposure
What’s on offer?
We provide a number of employee benefits worth mentioning:
- Competitive salary
- Employee stock options
- 24 days annual leave
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Relocation assistance