We are looking for an experienced and dedicated person to join our head office finance team in the newly created Group accounts receivable role.
The company has doubled in size over the last twelve months and is strategically positioned to continue this expansion over the coming years.
The ideal candidate will be joining a growing company and should have the necessary drive and determination to thrive in this environment and the desire to grow their role as the company grows.
The Group Accounts Receivable role is responsible for the end to end accounts receivable function throughout the Group. The role reports directly to the Group Financial Controller
The role’s responsibilities are;
- Overseeing the admission process performed at local administrator level
- Setup of new admission payment methods and management of the receipt systems across the Group
- Management of resident contracts of care
- Invoice processing for 400+ beds across the Group
- Accounts receivable credit control across the Group
- All contacts with public bodies regarding funding
- Production of monthly accounts receivable reports and reconciliations
- Taking a key role in the rollout of the invoice automation project and champion the system upon implementation
- Offering input to senior management on any identified process or system improvements in the accounts receivable function
- Assist in the onboarding of new acquisitions to the company’s systems and software
The person applying for the role should have;
- Required – At least 3 years’ experience in debtor credit control
- Required – good understanding and capability of using software designed for the automation of mass transactions
- Preferred – Previous experience in the nursing home or similar sector
- Preferred – Accountancy or similar qualification
- Benefit – Experience using VCare or similar care software system
We are looking for a person who has a proven track record of working as a credit controller with strong IT and reporting skills, who is looking to continually progress their career and has the drive to succeed in a growth environment.
• Normally Monday-Friday.
• 40 hour week
• Competitive salary (€35,000 – €40,000) Depending upon experience.
• Participation in the company share scheme
• Participation in company benefit schemes
• Place of work will be at one of our five Nursing Homes (located in Kilkenny, Laois, Dublin,
Mayo, Galway). Proximity to where the successful candidates resides will determine the exact
IT, Reports, Accountant
company share scheme, company benefit schemes, Competitive salary