We are looking for an experienced, passionate and creative Social Media Manager to join our growing team as we expand into Meath. As a Social Media Manager at Brand Power, working closely with our digital team you will be responsible for developing and implementing Social Media strategy in order to increase our client’s online presence.
Applicants should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and increase sales.
- Hold marketing meetings with clients
- Develop, implement and manage social media strategies
- Define the social media KPIs for each client
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Confident using cameras for creating social content – Photos & Video
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, Graphic Designers and Videographers
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Hire and train others in the team
- Provide constructive feedback
- Adhere to rules and regulations
- Present to Managing Director
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 5 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Great leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Outgoing, energetic and willing to take own initiative and drive internal business growth, by communicating with future and current clients.
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations.
- Full clean Irish driving license.