Are you dynamic, a keen innovator, a trend setter, or a disruptive thinker? Then Kellogg Europe is the place for you because at Kellogg’s we focus on agility, growth and innovation.
As the number one most trusted food and drink brand in the UK and the 3rd most reputable food and drink brand in Europe we have much to be proud of. We have a huge portfolio of over 1,600 tasty foods which includes iconic brands such as Corn Flakes, Special K, Pringles, and Crunchy Nut.
We also believe that our competitive advantage comes from our people. We say it often, because it is true. Our K Values are part of our DNA -we are a company with a heart and soul, and our people care just as much. Our talented teams are encouraged to bring their best selves to work each day.
We are also hugely committed to the communities that we work in and strive to give back as our founder did – you’ll see this in the school breakfast clubs programme and volunteering activities that we encourage all our employees to participate in.
Apply and come join our team!
About The Role
As a Digital Marketing Specialist you will:
- Lead the development of digital strategy & plans for relevant brands in the portfolio across Europe.
- Work with the Senior Digital Manager to create a plan to futureproof and build long term growth of our brands. Be the catalyst for innovation in communications for relevant brands while driving excellence in experience plans for our brands.
- Coach the brand team in the delivery of the NOW activities and work to find the NEW and the NEXT of how consumers will experience our content for relevant brands in order to drive behavioral change and long term growth.
Here’s a Taste Of What You’ll Be Doing
- You will contribute to the creation of an overarching plan (pipeline) to drive forward innovation in communications through technology and digital to futureproof how we talk to consumers and build long term growth.
- You will work with the brand teams and the media teams to bring this plan to life for relevant brands – looking out for opportunities to implement test and learn activities and championing those opportunities within the plan to make them happen (with the support of the Senior Digital Manager where required). You will be a catalyst for change and move brands forward by implementing an agenda of future-focused thinking.
- You will oversee and coach the relevant brand teams in the delivery of the “NOW” activities for brands and lead the “NEW” and the “NEXT” activities. You will then move the “NEW” activities into the “NOW” with clear learnings captured and the same for “NEXT”.
- You will champion the use of digital and technology by being an advocate and partner to brand teams – bringing the outside world in to drive best practice and adopt learnings. Inspire the team to journey into the lesser known – the NEW and NEXT – by demystifying, building knowledge, capabilities and experience in delivering digital and technology focused plans.
- Partner with the Brand & Marketing Managers and Media leads to create, develop and implement optimal Experience Plans (EP) for relevant brands in EMEA. Ensure that the EPs deliver best in class consumer experiences and maximise participation to maintain relevance to consumers in an increasingly digital world.
- Work with the Senior Manager Digital Marketing to enable others within the organization (clusters and CBU) to come on this path with us by building capabilities in digital. Take the lead on relevant learning topics to inspire and share your knowledge with the wider marketing team.
- Track performance of assets in collaboration with media colleagues for relevant brands with a view to optimising creative elements where relevant. Share learnings across all brands and use learnings in creative optimisation to create best practice. Ensure measures for success are defined prior to any digital work being commissioned and that reporting in line with global digital measurement, is provided to key stakeholders at the appropriate time.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
At Kellogg Company, we place a huge emphasis on recruiting the best people to help grow our business and build on our success. To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Ideally educated to graduate level or equivalent, strong understanding of FMCG.
- The ability to partner and work with cross functional teams is critical, as is delivering a quality service to internal customers. Strong project management skills and a drive to execute to time are very important to the role. Management skills to manage large agency teams as well as influencing skills with senior marketers to push forward the digital agenda.
- Must have at least 4 years’ hands-on experience at either agency or client level in major brand oversight and integrated communications planning, with a deep understanding of digital technology, media, tools, trends and adoption rates
- Strong intercultural awareness and the ability to build “long distance” relationships is essential. Must be fluent in English with additional European languages advantageous as is experience of working in a European environment.
- A strong grasp of technical digital marketing technologies (.NET, CQ & AEM6) is an advantage but not essential
- Fluency in both spoken and written English is essential
- International experience is a plus