If you’re looking for a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you. We found some of the best recent articles published for talent professionals and posted them below. They cover a wide range of topics, including an argument for recruiting as early as middle school, the arbitrariness of etiquette rules, and how long hours and “greedy” employers are widening the gender gap.
Here are the must-read posts for this week:
1. Companies Are Getting Creative to Recruit — As Early As Middle School — by Gwen Moran
2. Women Did Everything Right. Then Work Got ‘Greedy’ — by Claire Cain Miller
3. How Talent Leaders Can Prepare for AI Integration — by Riia O’Donnell
4. Boards Are Overlooking Qualified Women. Here’s How to Fix That — by Ram Charan and Dennis Carey
5. Should You Try to Convince a Star Employee to Stay? — by Art Markman
6. South African Women Gain on Men in Post-Apartheid Job Market — by Antony Sguazzin
7. Google Makes It Easier for Employees to Report Harassment — by Kris Holt
8. Thank You, No: How Etiquette Requirements Obstruct the Talent Pipeline — by Morgan Fecto
9. Women Wanted: Blue-Collar Fields Find New Workforce — by Sarah Chaney and Eric Morath
10. 4 Steps to Setting Hiring Goals and Improving Team Performance, According to Glen Cathey — by Samantha McLaren
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.