- This event has passed.
Weekend Coffee for Startup People
February 29 @ 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
Any plans for the weekend?
This event brings together a small group of local entrepreneurs over a cup of coffee, in a relaxing and informal atmosphere. It’s your chance to make new connections, share advice, and brainstorm new ideas with the people that are trying to build a new project or start a freelancing career.
*BEFORE* you sign up, please review the rules of engagement:
2) If a member RSVPs with a YES and does not show up twice to the meet-up, they will be permanently removed from the group
3) If you cannot attend a meet-up, please change your RSVP to NO – we are all volunteers and do not want to waste anyone’s time
4) Contribution with ideas, discussions and comments is not mandatory, but is encouraged – so that we all benefit from the meet-up
5) Please share the group and our slack channel to other entrepreneurs in the Dublin area – we are always looking for more members
6) Non-active members (no RSVPs, no interaction or show up) will be removed from the group – we want to ensure this group is as active as possible
7) If you arrive first at the cafe, just pick a table and post in the group comments below where you are sitting and how to identify you (e.g. shirt color).
Are you interested in leading this event on a weekly basis? Send us a quick email to [email protected] to get more details.
Enjoy your coffee with new friends!
_ _ _
Do you Telegram?
Join the conversation in our global startup chat and connect with entrepreneurs from all over the world. https://t.me/workjams
_ _ _
Looking for more networking opportunities?
Join a coworking space to increase your work efficiency and meet your new clients, team members, and investors. Our partners at WeWork have an exclusive offer for you in over 280 locations around the world.
Schedule a free tour and apply through this link, to get up to 15% discount.