Thursday Language Exchange @ Turks Head
March 5 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Join us to practise and improve your target language while meeting new people!
Every Thursday in the Turks Head at 6.30pm.
What to expect:
– All levels catered for
– Sit opposite a native speaker of your target language
– Speak 5mins English, 5 mins other language, then change table
– Relaxed easy going atmosphere
– Professional and quality service
– Great for networking
– Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, German, Chinese, Japanese exchanges and many more. There is also an English only table.
Costs €5 which includes finger food and snacks. 20% off for student card holders.
The number of RSVP’s does not reflect how many people attend. There is usually between 60 and 110 people at each event.
Also, every Monday in Dtwo (60 Harcourt St, Dublin 2) and every Tuesday in the Grand Social (37 Liffey Street Lower, Dublin 1).