- This event has passed.
Startup Ecosystem Rankings 2020 – Launch Webinar
May 26, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
We believe that where you choose to build your startup will have drastic effects on its success.
In this webinar, StartupBlink will unveil the 2020 Global Ecosystem Report, the world’s most comprehensive report ranking the top 100 countries and 1000 cities before the official release. Making you one of the first to know the official results and see where your cities and countries rank.
This event is also a celebration with Ecosystem Developers around the world featuring their ecosystems giving you ideas on where to move and invest.
*** Mark your attendance here (top-right of the page), then register using this link, spaces are limited https://webinar.startupblink.com/
This will be the third year of the Startup Ecosystem Rankings report, which was first released in 2017. Since then, our rankings have supported thousands of decision makers in designing their strategies as and has been featured by dozens of media outlets around the world and acknowledged by top government officials.
– Find out how your city and country are ranked in the Startup Ecosystem Rankings 2019 report of over 1000 cities and 100 countries around the world!
– Know key insights about certain ecosystems from a variety of startup ecosystem developers
– Know the key results and insights from the Coronavirus Innovation Rankings from the Coronavirus Innovation Map by StartupBlink, HIEx by UNAIDS, and Moscow Agency of Innovations.
– Discover the latest trends: What cities are emerging in the startup scene? What are the best locations to set up a startup? Which regions have a great startup ecosystem?
– Understand the rankings methodology and what factors influenced them
– Promote your ecosystem! We will open the floor to everyone for a marathon of city/country presentations. It’s your unique opportunity to promote your local ecosystem to the world
– Apply through the link below to join the panel with a 1-2 min presentation of your startup ecosystem
– – –
About the speaker
Eli David is co-founder and CEO of StartupBlink, a global startup ecosystem map, and research center. StartupBlink ranks the ecosystems of 1,000 cities and 100 countries and releases an annual report read by tens of thousands of decision-makers and featured in hundreds of magazines. Eli is an MBA, CPA consulting dozens of public sector organizations about the development of their startup ecosystem.
– – –