- This event has passed.
Startup Ecosystem Development Free Webinar
July 30, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
The startup ecosystem can only thrive when its players are working hand in hand. Even though both the public and private sectors can make a substantial impact, there are certain steps that only the public or private sector can take to make the startup ecosystem a better place for entrepreneurs and startup founders.
In this webinar, you will find out how ecosystem players, both in the Private and Public sectors, can improve their ecosystem. We will also discuss tested ways to grow and support your local startup ecosystem and community as well as best practices that worked well in many countries and cities.
*** Please register using this link, spaces are limited: https://webinar.startupblink.com/ Please also mark your attendance in this group. ***
Can’t make it to this one? There is another one scheduled five hours earlier.
What you’ll learn in this webinar:
– What makes some cities or regions stand out in terms of successful startup activity?
– How can governments influence the success of their startup ecosystem?
– How can private organizations aid in the growth and success of their startup ecosystem?
– How can the public and private sector work together towards the improvement of their ecosystem?
– How do the Public and Private Sectors benefit from a thriving Startup Ecosystem?
– Q&A with StartupBlink CEO about the Startup Ecosystem Rankings report.
About the speaker:
Eli David is co-founder and CEO of StartupBlink, a global startup ecosystem map and research center featured by CNN and Forbes. Eli is a Certified Public Accountant, Economist, and an MBA graduate with work experience in such firms as KPMG and BDO.
Looking to promote your organization within your ecosystem?
You may do so by becoming an exclusive City Partner. Check out the details here: https://citypartner.startupblink.com/