- This event has passed.
Starting A Small Business Webinar
December 15, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Every month StartupBlink Curators bring you the most interesting startup events online or in your city or globally.
ABOUT THIS EVENT
This event is organized by London Small Business Centre.
*** To participate, mark your attendance here (Bottom-right of the page), then register using the link below ***
Follow this link for the most up-to-date info about the event’s time.
Starting a business and want to make sure you’re on track? Wondering how to bring your business to life? Learn start up steps & resources!
With a range of programs and services tailored to meet your needs, the London Small Business Centre can help you start and grow your business. Attend this free, 90-minute seminar for a full overview of programs and services and key business startup information.
• government programs available
• financing and grants
• no charge, confidential consultations with a Business Advisor
• access to business professionals in varying fields, e.g. legal, hr, accounting, sales, marketing, SEO, insurance, etc.
• workshops and seminars to start and grow
• government regulations
• do I have what it takes to operate a small business
• ownership types
• legal & tax considerations
• start-up steps
• The importance of creating a business plan
You will leave with a better understanding of how to get started and utilize many of the small business resources available!