- This event has passed.
Networking for a Remote Startup Co-Founder (Online Event)
January 27 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Finding great co-founders and early team members can make or break your startup. However, the pandemic is making it harder to connect and find people that share your same passion, and that have the specific skillsets you are looking for.
On this fun and interactive event you will learn the best practices for finding and formalizing co-founder relationships, and have the opportunity to network with others looking to connect on startup projects across many different regions. Join us for what promises to be an engaging online event!
>>> This is an interactive online event with limited capacity. To secure your spot, please visit https://fi.co/startupwebinar/4397
>>> For the best experience, you should join this event on a desktop or tablet using Chrome or Firefox.
It is not required, but to get the most out of this co-founder networking event:
– Come prepared for live video networking and be ready to ask and answer, “34 questions all Co-Founders Should Ask” during the networking portion of the event (http://bit.ly/34cofounder)
– Update your LinkedIn profile prior to the event for an optimal networking experience
Who Should Attend?
– Anyone who is launching or thinking about launching a startup
– Anyone looking for a co-founder and looking to learn about co-founder relationships
What is the Agenda?
– Short presentation on best practices for finding and formalizing a co-founder
– Group and one-to-one speed networking with others looking for a co-founder