- This event has passed.
How to Determine if your Startup is Investable in Europe (Online Event)
August 6, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
If you are looking to raise funding, the first question you need to ask yourself before devoting months of time on the fundraising trail is simple: are you truly ready? Furthermore, what makes a startup ‘investable’ in the eyes of venture capitalists and angel investors? On this webinar, we will be joined by the CEO and CCO of Capital Pilot, a fast growing organization devoted to evaluating a startup’s investability. Join us to learn about the key indicators for investors, the changes to the investment environment due to Covid, how you can position your startup for fundraising success, and more.
• Guest speakers for this event include:
– Richard Blakely, CEO at Capital Pilot
– Shahryar Barati, Chief Commercial Officer at Capital Pilot
– Anthony Rose, CEO, Seedlegals
– Mercedes Bankston, Director of Founder Institute London
About Capital Pilot
Capital Pilot (CapitalPilot.com) is the rating agency for startups and scaleups. They provide a neutral, standardized and scalable rating of a company’s investability to act as a signal of quality to potential investors. Capital Pilot’s ratings come with a 24-page assessment report, highlighting strengths in the investor proposition and areas for improvement.
• Who Should Attend?
– Anyone who is thinking about raising money for their startup
– Anyone that wants an understanding of fundraising for early stage businesses and products
• What are some of the Topics?
– The key metrics and pre-requisites for raising funding, and the anatomy of a “fundable” company
– How to make yourself more attractive to investors
– How to utilize online fundraising networks and platforms, like AngelList, Gust, Kickstarter, and Indiegogo.
– How to meet and work with different sources of capital, such as friends and family, angel investors, venture capitalists, government grants and loans, and more!